Wednesday, November 17, 2010

All it takes is a full body Neti-Potting.......

I used to love kickboxing and Tae Kwon Do.  Not only are they fantabulous forms of cardio and strength training but it gives you the excuse to KICK THE EVER-LOVIN' SNOT OUTTA SOMETHING!!!!  Just as my trusted Neti-Pot flushes the toxins right out of my sinuses and $4,000 nose (yes, it's a jobber.  Had it done when I was 19), pummeling a huge 200 lb sandbag is good for what ails your entire body, mind and soul. OK.  Sue me for the cheesy analogy.  This blog is free....deal with it. ;))))


Seriously though, it felt amazing to go to the gym this morning!  Let me be clear....I have had a gym membership for quite some time now.  I go MAYBE once a week, get on the Elliptical for 30 minutes, tell myself how wonderful I am and then justify an extra glass of wine with dinner.  C'mon....tell the truth....how many of you are meekly raising your hand right now?  "Ugh!  Me too....."*insert sound effect here*  ...whomp....whomp.


Woody Allen once said "Eighty percent of success is showing up."  That crazy little genius says the simplest, most brilliant things!  Today I showed up (there's my 80%) and then took on the Elliptical AND Mr Sandbag (may I add, a most formidable opponent, indeed).  100%!  Score!


Join me today and go "show up" to success!
PJ

1 comment:

  1. You have already succeeded, because you choose to. Life is all about choices. You enjoy stepping out and into new visas. Have fun pretty lady!!

    ReplyDelete